CONTEST for Epic Passholders – CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
Whistler Blackcomb is a bucket-list ski destination that, if not, should be on your radar. Your pass gives you access to the biggest (and arguably the best) ski resort in North America, Whistler Blackcomb – not to mention the charming mountain community of Whistler Village. BUT you still need to lock down where to stay. That’s where we have you covered. A Whistler Blackcomb ski vacation is not complete without a stay at Fairmont Chateau Whistler, Whistler’s ultimate resort accommodation.
Entered to win a 3 night Fairmont Mountain Resort accommodation package.
How to Enter:
Subscribe to our newsletter & confirm you are either a 2022/2023 Season Epic passholder*. (*Proof of current pass is required.)
One 3 night Fairmont Chateau Whistler Accommodation package including:
- Accommodation in a Fairmont Room at Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Taxes & Resort Fees
Availability: Prize must be used during the 2022/2023 Ski Season. Blackout Dates may apply. Subject to availability.
FAIRMONT CHATEAU WHISTLER
Naturally spectacular, elegantly appointed, and always welcoming, discover Whistler’s landmark ski-in/ski-out hotel. Situated at the base of Blackcomb, the Chateau delivers outstanding service, from our ski valet and ski storage to exceptional après at Whistler’s favorite, The Mallard Lounge. And if a post-ski soak is desired there are two heated pools and four rejuvenating whirlpools.Learn More
WHY YOU HAVE TO SKI WHISTLER BACKCOMB
· Average Annual Snowfall: 448 inches/1,138 centimetres (37.3 ft/11.38 metres)
· Total Terrain: 8,171 acres.
· Trails: 200+.
· Mountain Restaurants: 17 with a total of 6,540 seats.
· Highest Lift Accessed Elevation: 7,494 feet/2,284 metres.
· Number of Lifts: 35
· Whistler Village Elevation: 2,214 feet/675 metres.
· Creekside Base Elevation: 2,140 feet/653 metres.